ISL Schedule 2017-18, ISL Live Stream & Telecast - Hero Indian Super League

ISL Schedule 2017 PDF Download, Hero Indian Super League Fixtures, Time Table, Starting Date, Venues, Team Squads, Players List, Prediction, Points Table, ISL Live Streaming & Score Online HD

Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters Live Stream | ATK vs KB Telecast* [17th Nov 2017]

Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters Live Stream | ATK vs KB Telecast* [17th Nov 2017] –  Atletico de Kolkata is a Kolkata based team which has been a top performer in the ISL. Kolkata is a city in India which has been well known for football. Kolkata city has a history of football. With two titles in last three seasons, ATK is hunting for their third title. But this time around it will not be an easy task as other nine teams are also well prepared and looking to get their hands on the trophy. In the process, Atletico de Kolkata will face many teams with Kerala Blasters being the first. Atletico de Kolkata is also known as Amar Tomar Kolkata. So in ISL 2017-18, ATK will be recognised as Amar Tomar Kolkata.

Today’s Match (ISL 2017-18)Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters (ATK vs KB)
Match No.1
VenueJawaharlal Nehru Stadium, Kochi
Date17th November
Time8:00 PM
Atletico de Kolkata Live Stream

Atletico de Kolkata Live Stream

Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters Head to Head Stats

ATK and Kerala Blasters are two quality sides in ISL. Even though both are equally strong, ATK team has enjoyed an advantage with 4 wins over Kerala Blasters while Kerala Blasters have returned favours only once while remaining three matches have ended in a draw.

 Total MatchesATKKerala BlastersDraw
Head to Head8413

ATK vs KB 1st Match Prediction (17th November 2017)

Atletico de Kolkata and Kerala Blasters are two strong teams who have performed well in past. To start off a tournament with ATK vs KB is a treat for all football fans. The teams have prepared well, teams have settled in and its time for an actual test. With no doubt, Atletico de Kolkata will start as favourites. But Kerala Blasters cannot be underestimated as they are equally good and capable of defeating ATK. In this head to head battle, ATK hold a 32% chance of winning while Kerala Blasters will have 20% chance with 48% chances are that match will end in a draw.

 Atletico de KolkataDrawKerala Blasters
Win Percentage32%48%20%

How to Watch Atletico de Kolkata VS Kerala Blasters Live Stream

Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters is a match which every football fan would wish to watch. So all fans are excited to watch this upcoming match. Since ISL has become a huge tournament, their fans following has increased and to reach maximum viewership they have taken care of broadcasting live stream. Atletico de Kolkata VS Kerala Blasters will be live streamed on various platforms.

  • Star Sports 1 2 3 HD
  • Star Sports 1 Hindi
  • Star Sports Hindi HD
  • Hotstar Mobile App or Official Website: www.Hotstar.com

ATK vs KB Live TV Telecast @ Star Sports 1 2 3 HD

ISL also was known as Indian Super League is a well-known football league in India. The Star Sports Network has bought the official broadcasting rights of ISL. Star Sports has a huge network of channels which include Star Sports 1, Star Sports 2, Star Sports Hindi, Star Sports Hindi HD. ATK vs KB 1st Match ISL 2017-18 will be live streamed on Star Sports 1 2 3 HD.

Amar Tomar Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters Live Streaming Online

Yes, online live streaming is one of the most viewed platforms. Nowadays, people are busy on their own schedule that watching Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters Live Stream on Star Sports 1 2 3 HD is not possible for everyone. So online platform delivers what every busy football fans need. Hotstar is an official online platform which will live stream ATK vs KB on 17th November. Everyone has smartphones and with that device watching, ATK vs KB Live Online is easily possible. The detailed information of how to watch Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters Live on www.Hotstar.com is discussed below.

How to Watch Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters Live on www.Hotstar.com

We have discussed ISL Live Online streaming above and here we are going to mention the detail process of how to watch Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters Live on Hotstar.

  • Visit Hotstar.com – official Hotstar website or open Hotstar Mobile App on your smartphone
  • Select the sports section. Under sports section select football.
  • Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters will be featured. Select the featured post.
  • Hotstar will ask to sign in. If you don’t have an account, do click sign in as Guest.
  • Enjoy ATK vs KB Live Stream.
Updated: November 16, 2017 — 10:06 pm

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

ISL Schedule 2017, Teams, Starting Date, Venues :: Indian Super League © 2017 Frontier Theme